Saturday, January 1, 2022

Scene from Inferno Island


Okay, my first sketch for th new year and it's kind of SUCH a non issue. But then again, this whole holiday season has been such a wash, with Omicron canceling all my plans since Christmas. Ah well, life goes on. So I'm streaming idiotic tv shows.

I suppose because I loved Love Island and the sheer stupidity of some of the character moments (plus I liked Terrace House, a Japanese version of the reality dating tv trope), then Netflix was inevitably going to push the Korean dating show, Inferno Island on me. I hated it at first, but kept hatewatching and eventually got into it. Ugh, I feel like a loser, haha! Anyhow, one scene shot from above had a guy seated in a way that I liked, so I took note of the pose and ran to my computer to sketch it out with some modifications (like the side eye).

No comments: