Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Class Sketches

I had a notebook hanging around in my apartment for years, waiting for me to use it for something. I always thought it would be a repository of important sketches I would invariably do...and yet, I never imagined it would be used for showing my students how to draw their different garment ideas, and how best to render them. It's always best to do it on a separate sheet so they see the idea but have to remember it to do it themselves.



I've had occasion where I showed a student on their file, and I wonder if they will just take my rendering and place it on their work, so this notebook is much more useful. But it has so many of their individual problems sketched out for them to see how thongs could be drawn. I take it for granted that I can just draw almost anything I imagine...


No comments: