Friday, June 28, 2024

Ernesto P.F.



I've drawn Ernesto P.F. before, via Zoom from Mexico where he lives and works as a dancer. I had known him to be into posing for a lot of gay artists and photographers, but he's always discreet—never saw full frontals. But the other night he was gushing so much about some drawings I posted, and basically asked me if we would do more erotic illustrations of him. I never assumed he wanted to go there with me (I never assume anything in this world) but he started flirting with me and saying if we were in the same room I could take advantage.Huh.

Anyhow, the suggestion meant erections and cumshots, things I don't do for IG since they would never get past the censors, but also because it's not my brand anymore. Anyhow, he asked me for what ideas I might have if we do it and these were ideas I had. I tried to make it look like him nut those bodies are way too large, and he's a lot handsomer than I sketched. But that's what studies are for...

No comments: