Saturday, September 5, 2026
Inspired
I saw my friend Ernesto's old photo that he reposted, and this time he tagged the photographer, whose work I finally inspected and actually liked (or maybe I saw his old work and didn't respond to it then, but now there was stuff I got into). Then I saw other models he photographed, and one of them turned out to be an amazing interior decorator, with a very lush aesthetic that inspired me to revisit a patterned sketch Idea I conceived of but never realized into a full sketch. But I also so some framed sketches in some of the interior designer's posts that looked like the kind of black and white ink sketches I've been trying to make over the past three days. So it all came together and I'm making this pose in hopes of fleshing it out into the inspiration I have in my head right now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment