
This is a weird repost/retool since I was going back on my blog to see when I first posted my Brushed Charcoal kink gal, and I found I did two entries because I had forgotten to post it originally when I did it back in January, and I forgot I already posted about it on Feb 16th when I went ahead and made a new post for it on the 25th. Fortunately I can backdate posts as needed and I figured for continuity's sake (and to make sure I posted at least one new original artwork/sketch for each post of this blog) since the leather gal was a dupe. I looked for artwork I had done around that time that I didn't post, and this abstracted penis portrait was never released, so I'm adding it in for that same time, while keeping the original post below, for posterity (I like what I wrote about it even if it IS a dupe). Not that anyone is watching my blog so closely but hell, ya never know. Plus I'm an anal retentive Virgo anyhow.

Original entry: I actually started this sketch a few weeks back, but I left it as I went ahead and did more web and branding design work in the past few weeks. But I picked it up again and did a few more details. It's the first 'piece' I've attempted to do on paper in years! Normally I think of paper for life drawing or for artwork I've done as gifts (as I have done recently for the past two Christmases). I'm especially excited about this one because I decided o use a brush for teh charcoal instead of a stump, and it's kind of a fun technique that I have never tried before in all my decades! Bot a lot done but so far so good...
No comments:
Post a Comment