I just wanted to drop you a line to say hi. I really enjoy your blog. I've tried to do an archive binge a couple of times, but have got side tracked. Just saying hello
Thanks for saying hello, Alex! It's been a while since I had an actual comment on these parts, but I just keep doing this for the sake of continuing, and not really to perform online. This blog has been alive for 19 years now—so there are a LOT of pages haha (most of them shite, but such is life).
2 comments:
Long time lurker, first time subscriber.
I just wanted to drop you a line to say hi. I really enjoy your blog. I've tried to do an archive binge a couple of times, but have got side tracked.
Just saying hello
Thanks for saying hello, Alex! It's been a while since I had an actual comment on these parts, but I just keep doing this for the sake of continuing, and not really to perform online. This blog has been alive for 19 years now—so there are a LOT of pages haha (most of them shite, but such is life).
How did you find my blog anyhow?
Post a Comment