Saturday, October 2, 2010

Night Girl 2010


For some reason the Legion character Night Girl came to mind while I was working out earlier this evening. I recalled her simple, rather dumb costume, with its owl symbol painted on her chest and her huge bouffant beehive hairdo. Three years ago I redesigned her when the Legion comicbook was reviving the old characters and costumes, but earlier today, I had a vision that she really didn't need a major overhaul. I stylized her owl symbol into cutouts and eliminated the cape she wore, but modernized her hair while still keeping it bouffant. I kinda like the results.

edit: After posting this, I decided, what if I did try to keep the cape? It was kind of useless since she doesn't fly. So I thought a panel that looked like a dolman sleeve would work, and it does in a way, although I prefer the costume without.

1 comment:

OrĂ¡culo said...

Powerfull, I like it.


www.harmoniaemamarelo.blogspot.com