Saturday, September 22, 2012

Planning

Like Timeline on Facebook, Blogger finally implemented a user interface change that I had tried out earlier this year. I had removed because after initially testing it out because it wouldn't save the blog post based on the time it was created but only when it was published. It was useful in that I could start an image and tweak it later if I wanted. Granted, that was more work than that day, but it would make for a better post sometimes (okay, often). I was wondering if this new implementation would save it that way again, so I didn't publish until today, Saturday.

This is from my backstage series, of my friend, designer Antonio, planning his presentation lineup.

edit: yup, just saw. It shows up as Saturday. This is for Friday, when I was too tipsy from red wine to draw after tv dinner night with my friends!  :)

3 comments:

Joanie said...

probably my favorite piece ever. There's something really of-the-moment and quite intimate about this that I totally adore

George G said...

Thanks Joanie, I was hoping for that kind of a reaction. People love the runway stuff but I wanted to give a sense of being behind the scenes, yet not in photography. There seems to be more imagination involved when you see a drawing of the situation.

Joanie said...

Well, you nailed it! It's as if you're watching God put the finishing touches on one of His creations before He releases it into the world. Which, when you're an artist, is basically what you're doing. I say BRAVO!