Thursday, January 24, 2019

Erotic Poses

I had a funny experience on Instagram yesterday: some guy DMed me expressing appreciation for my work, and quickly segued into asking if I would draw him. Perusing his feed, he looked pretty straight, and had a 4 year girlfriend featuring prominently in his feed, but I smelled something fishy. Since he didn't have any body shots to show, I asked him to send me a pic of his body so I could consider whether or not I would draw him, and he sends me an erect dick pic. When I ask him why he sent that, he replies, I love my dick. Now I know he's more bi-curious than anything, and I humor him with the conversation to see where it would go. The ensuing conversation revolves around exhibitionism and playing mostly to men at the gym. True enough, he's turned on by men in some way, but refuses to admit it. I keep talking as if I would actually draw him, but I'm more just curious exactly what he intends from contacting me. At some point I say I have to figure out an angle and the convo stops. I thought it would continue again with me suggesting possible poses (which I sketched here, focusing on his love of his dick and his need not to show his face) but he never answered. Back to his closet? Who knows. Also, don't really care enough beyond what's transpired.

No comments: