Saturday, September 29, 2007

Unsure


Sometimes I draw how I'm feeling. Tonight, I seemed to draw an image that reflects how I seem to want to feel, but I guess I'm confused about whether or not I actually feel this way... or for that matter, what exactly 'this way' is. I don't know what it means, really, but this is the drawing in my head, and how it came out. Oddly enough, I had a good day, but with just a few doubts in my mind about otherwise good experiences. I just don't know. It's almost subconscious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one! It's so honest (even though u don't know what you're being honest about.) It looks very womb-like, and obviously childlike. Maybe your inner child wants to feel protected, or does feel protected. The missing mouth could mean you're not feeling heard or have no voice. The missing ears could be you're not listening. Either way, lovely.

George G said...

Is that you, Ben?

Anyhow, it's the next day and I'm still unsure what that drawing was all about. But I suppose that becomes artistic expression then... when you can't necessarily articulate in words. Thanks for the comment.