Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Drawing Back(b)log, pt.1

I really felt like I had a limb missing, I was so lost without my internet connection. I think I need to get outside more.

Anyhow, this is one of the drawings I made while unable to log on. I felt the need to be a little more chipper in light of multiple distressing events that seemed to take place one after the other (DSL down, being unable to meet a design deadline without online research, one of my favorite lamps literally going up in smoke, even the building elevator conking out - I blame Mercury Retrograde), and Zenaida is always in a good mood... This was Friday's drawing, albeit a late one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this...I found it while doing a Google image search for line drawing examples (yep, another art student looking for inspiration/visual assistance) and the moment I saw it I fell in love. She's just so happy and carefree and unashamed and beautiful...just the way I wish I could be. Again, I love it. Great work.