Saturday, April 27, 2024

Reading In Bed


My eyes have degraded to the point that I can no longer read without my glasses. But I  don't think that's a concern as I've always found men in glasses attractive. Now, add a lean body, dark curly hair and hipstery style in the form of a mustache? Even more so. There's a guy at my gym who looks like this, and I used him as inspiration for this idea of someone lounging in bed naked and reading their phone. It's amazing how having a man in mind really made the drawing flow easily. I saw him today while working out and I suppose I really studied his features to get a clear sense of the character, even if I did take liberties and changed stuff about him according to my drawing abilities. I hope he didn't catch me studying him lol

Here's a surreptitiously more chaste version in case IG decided I can't post dick again.


No comments: