Thursday, October 18, 2007

Critters

Drawing Boris the other night made me remember that I haven't done my cartoons in quite a while. I used to make sheets and sheets of stories involving a whole menagerie of quirky animals, both real and imagined. I even had a short-lived comic strip in a magazine back in Manila., called "Critter City" I couldn't remember if Boris had spines along his back so i started sketching him and a few of my other critters, and found I didn't know how they looked anymore. I really need to find those old strips and maybe do a few again. I loved doing them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES!!! Borris did have spikes on his back! "Run! Run away and hide! Lest I eat you!", Borris said to the Ed'na bird.

sorry i havent sent you old drawings, as i promised. and my trip to the US was so busy i didnt get to check your blog in a month! i'm back home now, lots of catching up to do... but i was great talking to you on the phone. - Joanne

George G said...

Well, it's not like I can't call you anyhow. And I think I might have to make a few new strips, just because.