Friday, December 28, 2007

Games

Merry Christmas indeed! I'm glad I accepted my friends invite to join them for Christmas last minute, after deciding that I was too sick to fly to Canada, and they obliged despite my warning that I might infect the lot of them (although it turned out everyone was coming down with a cold already, so misery got company). After a fabulous 7 course dinner cooked by my friend Rainer (including the aforementioned truffle shaved over fresh pasta) and a brief exchange of gifts, we ended up spending the rest of the evening playing games in the den. Who knew men in their forties would be allowed to be such kids? So we made merry. Peter and I started going back and forth with a sheet of paper, adding a bizarre menagerie in efforts to one-up each other. Not the most advanced drawings, but certainly rather fun. Silly is the word, actually. We were quite silly most of the trip. Peter has a bizarre choice of details. Dig the braces on the fish. Yes, I like my friends to be demented. (can you guess which ink color is mine?)

I actually thought I wouldn't get to draw anything which I quickly doodled the truffle-hunting pig (above) before the games, but it seems there was much more doodling to be done than I thought!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yours is the blue colored ink! i'm back in the office after a long adventurous holiday. email you about it.

George G said...

I suppose there were many giveaways for those who know me! Happy New Year, Jo!