Friday, October 7, 2011

Girl With The Glaser Hairdo, Revisited 2

Funny how spending time away from a drawing can either make you think, oh, that turned out nice... or quite possibly, What was I thinking?? This one is the latter. I just didn't like the face I drew. I think I remember thinking she was quirky and interesting then, but I can only see things I need to fix! Apparently, I now have a tendency for drawing eyes really high-set on a face. I don't know when that happened... anyhow, this isn't perfect either - I can totally see things I would change when I see teh smaller preview. But it's done for the moment...

2 comments:

rac30188 said...

Hello, I think this picture is beautiful! I would love to see the first one you drew. Is there a reference to year 1580 in this drawing?

George G said...

No, no reference. It just means it's the 1580th drawing on this blog.

As for the other prior to this one, you can see them via search here:
http://draw365.blogspot.com/search?q=Girl+With+The+Glaser+Hairdo