Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Sketch of the Year

Since I was heading over to a friend's place at 9:30 to celebrate New Year's Eve, I knew I wouldn't be able to get any sketching in before 2012. I had originally planned on drawing while at the party, but on the subway train I decided todo something I've always wanted to do, but never have: I sketched people on the train. The woman sitting in front of me had interesting boots, so I sketched that. However, I was on the Express train, so I didn't really get much drawing time in. Still, it's something new for me, so that's a nice way to end the year. Here's to more drawings in 2012! That's actually my New Year's Resolution: to finish more drawings. Obviously, this unfinished sketch doesn't count, but hey, that's SO last year!

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: