Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Cheap Monday Jeans


I was walking back to work this afternoon and saw a guy in front of me wearing Cheap Monday skinny jeans. He had rather full, shapely legs so he didn't look like he had skinny jeans on, because... well, he wasn't skinny. But he was lean. I wish I had brought my camera because I loved the way his legs looked - there was a flow to the musculature that came through enough without looking like he was wearing leggings, and I particularly liked how the curves of his quads, knees and calves all flowed in his silhouette. I must sound weird talking about this, but hey, those were my thoughts. So I decided to try and draw it. I think I got the shape, but the shading needs work. Anyhow, since they were Cheap Monday jeans, the butt was sagging quite a bit... although he had a nice one of those too!

No comments: