Thursday, March 15, 2007

Continuation


Life has been difficult for me lately. I've had great days, and I've had terrible, terrible days like last night until today completely blindside me. This rollercoaster is... not easy.

I can't get past things as easily as I'd like. But to be fair, I'm fitting in a lot of progress in a really short span of time. It's a weird transition time for me, and it's not always easy. Now I know what the psychic meant when she told me I would have a hard winter. So much of what she said would come true, has - starting with my father's death. But I have hope things will sort themselves out in the long run.

I can't focus enough to work well, so this drawing is just one on automatic. It's a continuation of yesterday's drawing, like tody is just a continuation of last night. The end result is still in question.

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Hello! Thank you for the comment you left on my blog a long time ago! I am sorry for taking so long to respond but I always forget to check for comments. Sometimes I think nobody ever reads mine! =) I am impressed by yours.