Saturday, June 9, 2007

Tessa

Back in the day, I wrote a silly little origin story with some friends of mine, for a character that no one knew much about. I had it on paper for over 18 years, and finally, I scanned and partially re-inked it. I decided for reasons unknown to ink one of the pages tonight (probably to avoid work), so here it is. It's a little strange inking over drawings I did two decades ago - I recognize my work but don't draw that way anymore. And yet, I want to keep it somewhat consistent...If you want to see more on this story, the entire short is available here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! loveitloveitloveit!brings back silly memories! that drinking glass over the door is absolutely hilarious!!!! what was that last question again, that Tessa couldnt answer?... (she was on a trapeze, right?)

George G said...

I didn't put her on the trapeze, YOU did! I remember laughing so hard when I saw you do that. It's all there in the link in the text although they're large images if you have a slow connection.

""What is a 5 letter word synonymous with "Prostitute" beginning with the letter B?" Little did I know back then that the word 'bimbo' didn't really mean 'whore' so much as make make allusions of tawdriness.