Monday, February 9, 2009

Pomp

So an article the other day about what Refinery 29 was thinking is the next big thing, the "Rick Astley" hairstyle," (ugh, of all the references) comes almost a year after I started feeling (and drawing) a fuller, 80s 'do, although I declared it was the way to go only last October. You could totally see it coming, based on the fashion shows and editorials put out for nearly a year prior, dunno why it took them so long. I, on the other hand, am slipping. I can normally predict these things over a year or two ahead.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

speaking of rick astley, he had a concert here last year at the araneta coliseum... syempre, i watched! screaming fan nga ako! hehe... i love his songs. he hasnt changed much, and his voice is still good. kinda green though... british humor. but we had a blast at the show!

moho said...

Heh, you totally did call it. I'm wondering if I can throw money at a nice stylist some day soon and tell them to do something fun with my hair!

I'd want to try something like this if it would work!