Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cut It Out!


Cut out those holes! Agh. It just doesn't feel right, even if I intellectually feel that's what I would have done at age... what, 13? 14? I can't design old-school futuristic (how's that for ironic?) super-hero costumes like I used to - not the way it used to be and be considered hot (or cool?) in the Legion of Super Heroes. But there were the cutouts, and unitards were always modern, and you had to have some sort of repeating motif somewhere to draw...

The drawing is crap, but it's just a croquis for the costume. I don't know if I'll clean it up for presentation though...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey i didnt think of that approach... its interesting. making the old fad look new. check out my legionnaire storm in your emailbox!

George G said...

I like yours - I'm posting it with mine tonight. I just finished it up and did two versions in the next post...