Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mask

I spent a bit of time talking tonight about my former career designing mannequins. When I rediscovered an older version of Painter in my computer, I decided to see if it worked better than the newer one which I just assumed would be better. It is, in a way. The hand is just more fluid, and I'm much more used to the older user interface. I remember doing faces and skin tones a certain way when I was learning this program, so I decided to do a mannequin makeup mask, the way we used to show makeup styles available for mannequins. I'm surpised how much better this handles. considering it's doing so in Classic mode. I might have to continue with this program version again...

3 comments:

lucidiocy said...

She looks like Winona Ryder especially in this pic:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/silvervampyre/winona_ryder82.jpg

SoTellMe.. said...

Le dessin est très réussi, bravo à l'auteur!

Anonymous said...

i think many of your faces are similar in structure to Drew Barrymore